| Brendan Forrest ||10|
| David Kelleher ||10|
| Shane O’Duibhir ||10|
| Una Watkins ||10|
| David Condon ||2|
| Diarmuid Forrest ||2|
| Maeve Forrest ||2|
| Yatharth Chaturvedi ||2|
|Brendan Forrest||1-0||David Condon|
| David Kelleher ||1-0||Diarmuid Forrest|
|Maeve Forrest||0-1||Shane O’Duibhir|
|Una Watkins||1-0||Yatharth Chaturvedi|
- The pairings will be decided on the night and will announced after the mini lecture.
- Each competitor starts with a score of 0. The scoring systems is 10 points for a win, 5 points for a draw and 2 points for a loss.
- Number of Whites and Blacks played per competitor should balance out over the course of the tournament.
- Competitors shouldn’t play each other again if they have played already.
- Moves must be recorded for a certain number of moves – depending on the level of the competitor in question.
- Game time is 15 minutes per side.